An exhibition showcasing a selection of contributions of the atlas was first presented at Európa Pont, and secondly at Hungarian Cultural Institute in London.
Our aim is to bring the exhibition to a wide audience at various locations within Hungary and internationally. We hope that this unique representation of our country will reach the masses and contribute to the discourse around national and cultural identity.
Therefore we are open to talk to partners or possible venues that are interested in presenting the exhibition! Contact us: email@example.com
Exhibition material includes:
- 42 presentation boards, 60 x 80 cm size each, direct 4-colour print on 5 mm thick PVC boards, with rounded corners
- appr. 70 metal rings, for hanging
- 2 copies of the Subjetive Atlas of Hungary, 192 colour pages, 16,5 x 22 cm
- 200 postcards, 8 different prints, 10,5 x 15 cm
- 40 flags, 13 plastic flag holder stands talp
- 1 DVD
Exhibition material, shipping size:
- 1 container with wheels
- 85 x 25 x 85 cm size
- appr. 40 kg weigth
Total value of exhibition material: 3540 EUR. Rental fee might occur, it is subject of a specific agreement. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org